Grief Diaries: The Power of Prayer
Does prayer have the power to heal? A widely regarding therapeutic companion to mainstream medicine, the power of prayer is real and palpable and can even result in miraculous interventions. If you have a story about the power of prayer resulting in an unexpected healing or divine intervention preventing a tragic fate, join us and share your story in Grief Diaries: The Power of Prayer, an uplifting book dedicated to sharing our stories about real miracles.
It's easy to join the project! Simply read rules and information below including contract and indemnity agreement. Then follow these simple instructions:
- Select either Contributor ($0) or Co-Author (+$450). Select ADD TO CART. If applying for more than one book, select KEEP SHOPPING, otherwise select CHECKOUT.
- Complete BILLING INFORMATION, then select CONTINUE.
- For CONTRIBUTOR, select PLACE ORDER. Your checkout will be $0. Note: Shipping doesn’t apply.
- For CO-AUTHOR, select CONTINUE. Enter PAYMENT INFORMATION, select PLACE YOUR ORDER. Your checkout will be $450. Note: Shipping doesn't apply.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an email receipt.
- Within 72 hours, you will receive a welcome email containing further project instructions.
- As a contributor. Contributing your story is free (we don't charge like some publishing companies).
- As a co-author (+$450). Co-authors are considered a published author and earn a percentage of royalties. Each title is limited to two co-authors, first come first serve.
By completing and submitting this application, I hereby apply to be a co-author in this Grief Diaries book. I, and the company I hereby represent (if any), understand that upon acceptance by the publisher, AlyBlue Media, I agree to adhere to the contract and Indemnity Agreement printed below. Furthermore, I hereby release my submissions to AlyBlue Media, and grant full anthology rights to the Grief Diaries book series.
By completing and submitting this application, I hereby apply to be an unpaid contributor in this Grief Diaries book. I, and the company I hereby represent (if any), understand that upon acceptance by the publisher, AlyBlue Media, I agree to adhere to the contract and Indemnity Agreement printed below. Furthermore, I hereby release my submissions to AlyBlue Media and grant full anthology rights to the Grief Diaries book series.
By completing and submitting this application and agreement, and if my application is accepted, I agree to participate in the Grief Diaries series as outlined above. As such, I hereby agree to release my submissions to AlyBlue Media with full anthology rights. I also agree to at all times hereafter indemnify and hold harmless AlyBlue Media and its agents, employees, directors and officers, against any and all suits, actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities, and demands which may be made or alleged as a direct or indirect consequence of my contributions, errors or omissions, of any kind whatsoever, resulting from or caused by the exercise by my contributions of any of its rights under this agreement. This indemnity provision shall include all liabilities and losses including, but not limited to, claims asserted or made against the author or publisher directly or indirectly resulting from the sole or concurrent negligence of the author or publisher and/or damages of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and court fees and court costs incurred by AlyBlue Media. If a court of competent jurisdiction rules invalid and/or unenforceable any of the provisions or interpretations of this indemnity clause, each of such provisions or interpretations ruled invalid or unenforceable shall be disregarded, but the remainder of this indemnity provision shall be given full force and effect.